Sophie the Giraffe has been a favorite teething toy in France for more than 40 years. Since her creation in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed hundreds of babies (and parents!) with her natural beauty and charm. More importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents world-wide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies.
Lovable and amusing, Sophie the Giraffe has quickly became a popular gift item for newborn babies. With her timeless appeal, Sophie was designed to stimulate the senses and soothe sore, teething gums. Mothers recognize the benefits of this little giraffe almost immediately! Soft, light and easy to grasp, Sophie is perfect for little hands to hold and easy on aching gums. She even makes a delightful "squeak" when squeezed which can't help but bring a smile to any infant's face.
Why parents world-wide LOVE Sophie the Giraffe:
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to a baby’s senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- Hand-made in France, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!